Article provided by: GOLDEN ROAD RECOVERY
Golden Road Recovery offers the best drug and alcohol treatment in Chatsworth at a high-end treatment facility. Our rehab in San Fernando Valley has the most experienced staff team who work relentlessly to offer our patients with a safe, secure, and supportive environment for healing.
What makes our drug rehab in Chatsworth stand out from other rehabs?
We are one of the finest rehab facilities set on a gargantuan property with sophisticated infrastructure. Our facility comes with an opulent pool, a large outdoor recreational area, outdoor dining, hot tubs, and other luxury features. We are among the few rehabs to offer our recovering addicts with private rooms, gourmet meals, equine therapy, art therapy, and yoga sessions.
We offer the best detox, residential care, and ongoing care programs to our recovering addicts, which makes us one of the best rehabs in Chatsworth. We not only treat dual diagnosis in patients, but also prepare their mind, body, and soul for a lifetime of commitment to sobriety and teach them important life-skills to lead a fulfilling and healthy life after rehab.
Tips to prepare for our detox and rehab center in Chatsworth
Deciding to attend rehab is an empowering step toward freedom. Taking steps to prepare for rehab can put your mind at ease and allow you to give your undivided attention to treatment. Here's how to prepare for rehab:
- Talk to your employer about rehab treatment well in advance and make necessary arrangements with your colleagues to take care of work-related commitments in your absence.
- If you are a caregiver to children, pets, or elderly parents, look into options for temporary care or speak to your friends or family members to take care of them while you are away.
- Make sure to tie up any financial obligations and legal loose ends, or you may have to come back to a life that's filled with financial difficulties.
Besides, make sure to pack only the essentials for your rehab treatment to minimize any unnecessary distractions. Also, make sure to sign up for automatic payments for utility bills while you are away.
Our Chatsworth addiction treatment process
Deciding to attend rehab is an empowering step toward freedom. These are some of the key steps involved in the addiction treatment process:
- Admissions, intake, and assessment – Our admissions specialist will assist you through the onboarding and administrative processes when you enter the facility. After which our physician will conduct a comprehensive physical and mental health assessment. Based on the results of the examination, our team will create a custom treatment plan for your recovery.
- Detox and inpatient care – Detox is the first step in addiction treatment, and we use it to prepare the patient's mind and body to deal with the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. After detox, you will undergo inpatient treatment in an opulent residential facility for 30-, 60-, 90, or 180 days.
- Aftercare – After the completion of addiction treatment, we keep a check on all our former recovering addicts with our weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly ongoing care programs.
Contact Golden Road Recovery or visit https://www.goldenroadrecovery.com/contact for more details on our rehab in San Fernando Valley. We offer highly effective drug and alcohol treatment in Chatsworth at the lowest prices.rehab san Fernando valley
View Larger Map